Mann River Caravan Park
By the banks of the mighty Mann River, just 45km from Grafton.
The pictures tell some of the story. The park is spacious with wide expanses of grass and lots of mature shady trees to rest under.
Like an open fire? No Problem!
Camp Fires are permitted in the fire ground pits only, or please bring along your own fire pit. Firewood is for sale at the shop, or you’re more than welcome to bring along your own also. And yes, we also have a dump point for your convenience.
You’ll find everything is well kept, clean and in great working order.
While you're here you can:
• Visit one of the World Heritage listed parks in the area. Mann River Caravan Park is the closest fully catered facility to the Gibraltar Range and Washpool National Parks.
• Go fishing from the park or take a trip further a field. The Mann is famous for its Bass.
• Take a paddle in a canoe or even do a day trip. While you are at it you can perhaps try a little fishing, we can make it happen. (See our 'Canoeing and Fishing' section on the website 'www.mannriver.com.au).
• Take a Drive and discover the magnificence of the Mann and Nymboida River Systems. With catchments largely in wilderness areas running off spectacular granite escarpments, these rivers are known for the purity and clarity of their water. Water temperatures are in the mid 20′s in all but the winter months. You will be pleasantly surprised.
• If 4-Wheel driving is your thing we can direct you to some great places too.